SunPoker is running a Two Billionth Hand promotion, whereby players can win a share of $160,000 in cash and prizes. (Sorry US players. This is not for you) I must say they out done themselves with this promotion. Basically, SunPoker starting at cash table hand ID 1,990,000,000 and will give out cash prizes to all players who participated in all hands that are named: "Golden Hands" and "Platinum Hands". You can find out more at SunPoker Two Billionth Hand.
Here's a little about the prizes.
Players actually win 4 prizes:
* First, for laying good poker and winning the hand
* Second, the player receives a cash prize for being a winning player of a Golden/Platinum Hand.
* Third, for splitting the same cash prize with the other participants
* Last, the winner of the golden or platinum hand will win a token to the Monthly Million Guaranteed Tournament on January 10th, 2010. (Value of $535).
The winners of the Two Billionth Hand will be entitled to share $100,000 worth of cash and prizes including:
* $40,000 CASH
* A WSOP 2010 Main Event package. ($13,000 value)
* An Irish Open 2010 package. (Over $7,000 value)
* Plus More!